Enter your details below, alongside your reasons why a loved one should join you in Dunedin on 26th May, 2023 to see your Highlanders play the Queensland Reds.
Whilst there is only one winner to be drawn to see the game live, every entrant with correct details will receive a FREE box of delicious Harraways oat sachets for taking part!
Promotion entry form
The marked * fields are mandatory completion fields
Promotion Terms and Conditions
- By entering this promotion you agree to these T&Cs.
- The promoter is Harraway & Sons Ltd (Promoter) 165 Main South Road, Green Island, Dunedin, 9018, New Zealand.
- The Promotional period will commence at 5.00pm NZST, Friday 31 st March, 2023 and close at midnight NZST, Sunday 30 th April, 2023 (Promotion Period).
- The 1x major promotional prize includes/consists of:
- Corporate suite tickets for the winner and their Dunedin residing family members to view the Highlanders playing the Reds at Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin on Friday 26 th May, 2023; travel cost (airfares & transfers) to and from Dunedin, accommodation for winner and family - whilst staying in Dunedin (night of 26 th May).
- Employees, directors, management and contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents only - aged 18 years and over.
- Entry into this promotion occurs when you share - via the Harraways website [‘Homecoming’ promotional entry page] - why your loved one deserves to join you in Dunedin to watch the game. The Promoter will randomly select a winner (from all submitted website entries) on Monday 1 st May, 2023 at 11am NZST.
- The winner will be notified via telephone and/or email and details will be shared with followers via both Harraways and Highlanders social media (Instagram and Face Book) at any time following the prize draw process.
- The Entrant is responsible for providing full and accurate details.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for other goods or cash.
- The winner agrees that their’s and their families images can be shared with the general public via publicised media connecting into this event
- Privacy Statement
- www.harraways.co.nz is committed to protecting your online privacy when visiting our Website. The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the types of information we gather about you when you visit www.harraways.co.nz, how we use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of the information.
- www.harraways.co.nz does not require personal information from visitors in order to gain access to any part of our website. Any personal information you may provide will be on a voluntary basis.
- Use of Personal Information that we collect.
- If you e-mail us for information, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with personal information including your name, e-mail address and mailing address so that we may contact you to respond to your comments, questions, and/or requests for information. Aside from a reply to and an e-mail received by us, it is not our intent to e-mail you unless you request particular information or participate in our online offers as described below.
- We may perform analyses of user behaviour to allow us to measure consumer interest in the various areas of our Website for product and Website development purposes. Any information we collect is used for our own internal purposes to improve the content of this Website, to enhance users' experience when visiting our Website, and to customize the content and/or layout of our pages. All analysis of user behaviour derived from or through our Website will be recorded on a group basis, and such analysis may be shared with our Website development consultants, or employment contractors.
- If you participate in any of our promotional offers/competitions and/or opt in to receive information on Harraways events and/or news, we will collect your personal information for the purpose of either entering your name or contacting you for those promotional offers. For more information, see our Social Media Terms and Conditions.
- www.harraways.co.nz contains links to other websites. Harraways has no control over and assumes no responsibility or liability for the content, security or privacy practices of these websites. You should review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
- Like many other commercial sites, our site may utilize a standard technology called a "cookie" to collect information about how our site is used. Cookies were designed to help a website recognize a user's browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was previously browsing the site.
- Disclosure to Third Parties. Except as specified in these terms & conditions (and where applicable under the Social Media Terms & Conditions), we do not share personal information about you with any third party without your permission.